We consider that protecting your privacy and your personal data is a very important issue and being such, we pay attention to it in all our business relationships. We respect the confidentiality of your personal data and we always comply with the relevant provisions of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions governing the protection of personal data as well as with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
Therefore, we hereby inform you that in the form of universal protection of personal data, we have complied with all requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such dana and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“), as well as the relevant Act on the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette 42/2018; further hereinafter referred to as “the Act“).
Please note that this Statement of Privacy applies to you as customers of SPAČVA d.d., that is, everything here stated applies to the processing of your personal data as customers of SPAČVA d.d.
Therefore, in the text of this notice below, you will find information on (i) who exactly processes your personal data, (ii) the purposes for which the personal data is processed, (iii) whether we transfer your personal data to other persons or possibly to other States and / or international organizations, (iv) the period in which we process your personal data, and (v) your rights with respect to the personal data in question.
- Scope of this Privacy Notice
Continued on the introduction above, this Privacy Statement is intended to inform you as a buyer of how the seller, the company Drvna industrija SPAČVA dioničko društvo, headquartered in Vinkovci, Duga 181, PIN: 02046778584, registered with the Commercial Court of Osijek under registration number 030014502 (hereinafter “SPAČVA d.d.”) processes your personal data.
With respect to the personal data it processes SPAČVA d.d. is so called Controller.
Also, being aware that the term personal data processing itself is a potentially confusing construction, you may find a brief reminder in the following table regarding what is considered to be personal data and what is considered to be personal data processing.
|PERSONAL DATA||PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING|
|Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data subject’). Data subject is an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.||Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.|
- Collection and processing of personal data
We collect your personal data directly from you as part of a business relationship you have established with us as a buyer of our products. We collect data (i) so that we can fulfil the obligations under the contract of sale of goods from our offer that we have entered into with you, (ii) in order to be able to fulfil certain obligations prescribed by the legislator for us as a seller in relation to you as a consumer. and (iii) we also collect data based on certain legitimate interests of SPAČVA d.d.
The personal data you provide to us is processed and used solely for certain purposes, which include in particular:
- -Taking steps at the request of the buyer prior to entering into a contract. Collecting and processing your personal data is a prerequisite for taking action at your request before entering into a purchase contract to sell products from our offer, such as answering your inquiries regarding the offer, the characteristics of the goods, the terms of service and the like.
- -Performance of the purchase contract. For the purpose of fulfilling our obligations as a seller under a purchase contract with our buyers, we collect and process your personal data in order to process the orders received, contact you when necessary for circumstances relevant for the performance of the contract, issue an invoice and deliver the purchased goods, and issue the necessary documents and declarations in accordance with tax and / or customs regulations.
- -Keeping records required by law. Your personal data may form part of the records we have a legal obligation to keep, which in particular includes the keeping of business records in accordance with the Accounting Act, the keeping of tax records and the keeping of complaints records in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
- -Protection of safety, property and health. SPAČVA d.d. may collect and process your personal data through video surveillance devices that are set up to protect the security and property of the company, its employees and visitors. Issues of collection and processing of personal data through video surveillance by SPAČVA d.d. have been edited with an internal rulebook.
- -Data cleansing and consolidation. From time to time, the personal data you provide us with may be verified or consolidated with (i) data from our existing registries (online and offline), (ii) data taken from legal forebears, or (iii) data from other sources.
- Transfers and disclosures of your personal data
In accordance with what we described so far, depending on the type of process in which we deal with your data, some data may be transferred to third parties. This shall be done to fulfil our legal obligations or to comply with a law, regulation or order of a public body.
In addition, we sometimes share your personal information with third parties with whom we collaborate to perform our services, taking into account the reliability of those parties, we oblige them to respect the standards of personal data protection that we ourselves apply and prohibit the use of your personal data in any other purposes other than those stated.
However, we do not transfer your personal data to any other countries and / or international organizations.
- The period for which your personal data will be stored
The storage period of your personal data will primarily depend on the purpose for which it was collected or the reason why we process your personal data. Regarding this, we guarantee that we will not store your personal data in a form that enables your identification any longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Rights of data subjects
The rights that you may exercise in relation to the processing of personal data as described above are as follows:
- (i) the right to be informed on your personal data that we process;
- (ii) the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- (iii) the right to obtain from the erasure of your personal data;
- (iv) the right to restriction of processing when:
- -you contest the accuracy of the personal data,
- -you consider the processing to be unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead,
- -you consider that SPAČVA d.d. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- (v) the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and right to transmit such data to another controller;
- (vi) the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- (vii) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please direct any request with which you exercise the rights described above to our contact point mentioned in point 7. of this notice.
We also inform you that if we process certain of your personal data on the basis of the consent you have given us (which will be in cases where the processing of certain personal data is not necessary either to execute a purchase contract or to comply with SPAČVA d.d. legal obligations as a controller, nor is the processing of personal data a legitimate interest of SPAČVA d.d.), you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the address specified in point 7. of this notice.
- Personal data security
We also inform you that SPAČVA d.d. dedicated to implementing safeguarding technical and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
For any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com.